PROGRAMME OF THE COURSE:
- Introduction to Nuru massaging.
- The ideal environment and what is needed to give a Nuru massage.
- Benefits and contraindications of Nuru massaging.
- Preparation and correct use of hands and body.
- Effleuraging, stretching and gliding techniques.
- The complete sequence of Nuru massaging.
- Sumata (Technique of genital
Duration and time of the course:
8 hours (1 day)
Sunday: from 10 am to 6 pm
Who is it for:
This course is for those women who want to learn the Japanese technique of Nuru massaging. The course is held in Italian, and is open to a maximum number of 4 pupils.
Didactic material and what is needed:
You will be given booklets. A beach towel, flip-flops, towel, bikini are needed.